Timings and learning outcomes for DSLR show and train for LTs
10:00 Technical introduction to the equipment.
10:15 Demonstration of the following (This includes using the Zoom MP3 recorder):
- Face to camera interview.
- Interviewer and interviewee scenario.
- Still photograph (head and shoulders).
10:45 Breakout groups of ~6:
- One group remains in classroom.
- The other group goes elsewhere.
11:15 Breakout group return to classroom and discusses experiences with others.
11:30 Pack away equipment and ready for staff Christmas meal.
- Understand how to handle both camera and MP3 recorder for basic operation.
- Photograph a subject (person).
- Use the camera for an interview.
- Use the MP3 for an interview.
Much thanks to Ed Bremner (Learning Technologist) who helped co-run and develop this session, with his excellent knowledge and experience of video and stills photography.